Tennis & Swimming - Terms & Conditions
ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Program & Term Coaching
- ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Program for children 3-12 receive a free Racquet with their first enrolment if 2 consecutive terms are paid for in advance. Should payment for 1 term be chosen, an option of purchasing a tennis racquet at the cost of $30* is available. The cost of $30* is then deducted from the 2nd consecutive term enrolment.
- Enrolments will only be accepted with payment, at the commencement of each term
- Payment Options
- Option 1: - 2 full term payments + free tennis racquet
Option 2: - 1 Full term payment + optional purchase of starter tennis racquet/ $30 (deductible off 2nd consecutive enrolment)
Option 2: - Part Term payment in advance – Weeks 1 – 5 & Weeks 5 – 9 where applicable + optional purchase of starter tennis racquet/ $30* (deductible off 2nd consecutive enrolment)
- If payment is not received by the due date, (except for where a payment plan has been put in place), that pupil’s position in their coaching program will not be guaranteed and they risk forfeiting their position to another pupil.
- Families with 4 or more children in any coaching program will qualify for a 10% discount off the term coaching fees for each child if paid 2 weeks prior to term commencement. Terms fees received after the term has commenced are not eligible for the family discount.
- If a pupil cancels for a term or more, the pupil’s place in that group cannot be reserved and will be forfeited to another pupil.
- A $50 administration fee for all cancellations
- A $10 administration fee will be charged where a make up class is requested due to non illness related absences. (Medical certificate required)
* Members Price $30, NON members price $35
CANCELLATION & ALTERATION
Croydon Tennis Centre is under no obligation to make-up missed lessons nor to credit them for future terms. Croydon Tennis Centre reserves the right to limit make-up lessons to 1 per term where necessary.
- If you have a multi-lesson package, 1 lesson will be “recorded” each time you attend a lesson.
- Players are requested to follow these guides at all times when booking into classes and social tennis. If you are unsure of your level you may contact the centre for a grading.
- Croydon Tennis Centre reserves the right to change class time and / or teachers, or to combine or cancel classes if necessary.
In the event of illness you are required to give 24 hours prior notice that you are unable to attend a lesson and a valid medical certificate must be produced on the following class attendance. Make-up classes will only be honoured once a valid medical certificate is received by Croydon Tennis Centre.
These sessions cannot be credited or deducted from fees and it is your obligation to attend the rescheduled make-up lesson time advised.
Enrolments will only be accepted with payment, PRIOR to the commencement of each term.
A $50 administration fee for all cancellations.
In the event of illness, Make Up lessons will only be issued under the following guidelines:-
- Term fees are paid in full;
- 24 hours prior notice that you are unable to attend a private lesson or class with a valid medical certificate produced on the following class attendance to avoid cancellation of lesson;
- Make-up classes will only be honoured once a valid medical certificate is received covering the missed classes;
- Where a student has not exceeded their maximum of one makeup lessons per term;
- Only where a vacancy exists;
- These sessions cannot be credited or deducted from fees and it is your obligation to attend the rescheduled make-up lesson time advised;
Make up lessons can be booked from week 3 of term and will not be carried forward to the next term.
Exceptions will not be made so we kindly ask that you adhere to the policy to avoid disappointment of refusal.
PAYMENT PRIVATE LESSONS - SWIMMING AND TENNIS
Payment must be made prior to the commencement of the lesson.
Discounted rates only apply to members (please refer to Membership for further information)
PRIVATE LESSONS - SWIMMING AND TENNIS
For cancellations (other than medical) we require a minimum of 24 hours prior notice to the office (not the coach) in writing or by phone. Failure to give such notice will result in 100% of the lesson fee being payable. This fee will need to be paid in full prior to any subsequent lesson taking place. There is a limit of of 2 cancellations per term.
A medical cancellation must be made with a minimum 3 hours prior to the lesson otherwise full price will be paid and no makeup will be given. A valid medical certificate must be provided to the centre.
WET WEATHER & MAKE UP CLASSES
- Croydon Tennis Centre is under no obligation to make-up missed lessons nor to credit them for future terms. Croydon Tennis Centre reserves the right to limit make-up lessons to 1 per term where necessary.
- In the event of wet weather, it is the parent's/carer's responsibility to contact the centre one hour prior to the commencement of the scheduled lesson time. Croydon Tennis Centre, at it's discretion may send an SMS one hour prior to lesson commencement cancelling the lesson. It is your responsibility to ensure Croydon Tennis Centre has all your relevant current contact details.
- Private lessons are on regardless of weather or forecasts. It is your responsibility to contact Croydon Tennis Centre one hour prior to lesson commencement confirming if coaching is on. It is your responsibility to ensure Croydon Tennis Centre has all your relevant current contact details.
- If half the normal lesson time is completed then halted due to rain, then tthis counts as a full lesson.
- Hot shots program & Group lessons – Croydon Tennis Centre reserves the right to combine activities or classes on wet weather days. These sessions cannot be credited or deducted from fees and it is your obligation to attend the rescheduled make-up lesson time.
All lessons – lessons that are washed out after over half the allotted time has been completed will count as a full lesson.
Croydon Tennis Centre Credits expire after six months (180 days) from the time the initial credit is granted or until such a time as Croydon Tennis Centre ceases trading/operating at its present location. Croydon Tennis Centre does not refund any unused Credits. The onus is on players to use credits within the specified time period.
Terms & Conditions For Holiday Tennis & Fitness Camps and Workshops
By enrolling your child(ren) you agree to:
- Make full payment prior to the camp, lesson or workshop start date to secure your child’s place (no refunds)
- Provide a medical certificate if your child is ill to request a credit be placed on your account for re-use at another holiday program, a minimum 24 hour notice required.
- A $50 administration fee for each child for all cancellations, minimum 72 hours notification required.
- Drop off and pick up your child(ren) according to the scheduled times (otherwise additional charges will apply)
- Croydon Tennis Centre’s collecting and maintaining enrolment information on a confidential database that is only used by staff to contact you regarding your child’s participation and which can be deleted if requested
- Croydon Tennis Centre cancelling the camp, changing the venue and/or program due to weather or other factors beyond our control
- Cancellation of enrolment if your child(ren) violate(s) our Centre’s code of conduct
- You agree agree that Pallamar Holdings Pty Ltd trading as Croydon Tennis Centre, its directors and employees are released absolutely from all liability and responsibility for injury, damages, illness, accident, death or loss of property howsoever arising which may occur to my child/children at any time during tennis camps and hereby agree to indemnify Pallamar Holdings Pty Ltd from and against all liability damage claims, actions and costs of defending such claims and actions whatsoever in respect thereof. Children may be transported for wet weather alternatives. Allow Croydon Tennis Centre to take photographs and/or videos of your child(ren) in the program for the use in promotional material, advertising and publicity of our classes and activities only. Allow Croydon Tennis Centre to obtain medical assistance if required and to reimburse Croydon Tennis Centre for any expenses related
By enrolling your child(ren) you agree to have read and agreed to all of the above terms and conditions.