Join the Team
Croydon Tennis Centre & Funfitness Employment Opportunities
Currently Employing for 2 Casual Tennis Coaching Positions
• Monday – Sunday availability
• 2 – 3 hours per afternoon
• Fridays essential
• Great for Uni student
• More hours in School/Uni Holidays
• Location Croydon – Inner West
We cater for children of all ages and abilities through to adults. The role will be will require coaching afternoon children’s group and squad, private coaching clients, ladies and men’s coaching clinics, social and tournaments, hot shots challenges, competitions and school holiday camps etc.
We are looking for high energy, fun loving & passionate individuals to join our small but dedicated team of tennis coaches. We need 2 new coaches to join the team, possibly more if we find the right talent!
Skills, Experience & Attributes
• A positive & can-do attitude
• A love of working with children
• A sense of fun & enjoyment for every day
• A general strong competency level of tennis ability (coaching qualifications not essential as coaching training will be provided)
• A passion for teaching generally (teaching experience would be very well considered)
• Being an extremely reliable & independent self-starter who prides themselves on a job well done
• Fluent English & excellent communication skills with the young & the not-so-young
• Professional presentation
• The capacity to be flexible (you just can’t change the weather!)
• Having a good memory for names.
• Your own independent transport
Contact: Please contactSam Skippen on 0408 16 17 18 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you are interested in joining our team and possess the following attributes, please contact us.
Candidates must enjoy working with children and be
- reliable and honest,
- well dressed
- hard working individuals who enjoy their profession and working as part of a team.
A Tennis Australia Coaching Development qualification along with experience in Tennis Australia MLC Hot Shots program an advantage working with children from the age of 3 and up.